Monday, November 9, 2009

I am in Norway








Hi, I am Bijoy Tigga from Bangladesh. I am tweenty four years old. I have decided to stay ten months in Norway as the participant of Green Network.It is great chance to be in Norway having some new experince. I like the name of this program GREEN NETWOR. This is the time to be green and make the whole world green.


When I was at Hald International Centre: I spent one month at Hald attending in a prepatory course. It has a beautiful scenery.During the time of my stay i enjoyed a lot with the students of different countries. I had so many friends there and all are very much friendly. It was nice for me to learn different things from the people of diferent countries.

Learing of different cultures:


Difficulties:
the main difficulty was the and the Norwegian food because coming from a country rice and curry bread was very difficult for me in the begining.
























Norwegianfoods: It was very difficult for me to eat Norwegian food because in Bangladesh I always used to eat rice and curry.






































































































No comments:

Post a Comment